As September begins this week, so too, does the dawning of a new season with camps, preseason, and then eventually the regular season taking shape. The Chicago Blackhawks, thankfully, will start rolling soon.
It’s been slow around the league with a few signings that have kept the news cycle rolling in what is the slowest time of the year for hockey.
CHN is no different, churning out a bit slower than usual but beginning this week, we’ll be taking a look at every team in the NHL, starting with the Central Division.
Until then, here’s a look at the past week and what you might have missed.
CHN Top 10
- Which Blackhawks could score 20 goals this season?
- Could William Nylander be the perfect fit in Chicago?
- Remember when Denis Savard was hired by the Chicago Blackhawks?
- USA Hockey is a favorite of mine. Imagine if there’s more international chances to see them–and the young Blackhawks who could one day be on that team
- Auston Matthews re-signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs keeps teams like the Blackhawks from having a chance to cash in on free agency–and speed up the rebuild even more
- Hasek or Roy? Who do you have as the greatest of all time?
- The Blackhawks Notebook looks at the good-bad-and-ugly that could be the 2023-24 season
- Don Cherry talks Jonathan Toews in the latest Blackhawks Notebook
- The top 20 defensemen in the league according to the NHL Network doesn’t include a single Blackhawk
- Who are the prospects that could end up in Chicago this season? A look here.