The Chicago Blackhawks were victorious against the Detroit Red Wings Tuesday night, thanks to a pair of Corey Perry goals and some crisp passing from Connor Bedard and Taylor Hall on the second tally.
Boston Bruins captain Brad Marchand sees a lot of similarities of Mitch Marner in a young prospect. Derek Stepan steps away from the game, announcing his retirement. Jonathan Drouin, in a subscriber exclusive, may very well be on his way to great things this season as a new addition with the Colorado Avalanche.
Speaking of subscribers, thanks to those who have already signed up and become subscribers at Chicago Hockey Now. Using the promo code of Nate10 allows for you to knock $10 off the normal $39.99 price, providing exclusive features and access to every subscriber story on the Hockey Now network of sites.
It’s been a great five months already and my goal is to invest as much energy and time in providing more Blackhawks coverage as the season rolls on. It certainly helps the site and is greatly appreciated.
Blackhawks In Case You Missed It
- Corey Perry buries a pair of goals to lead the Blackhawks over the Detroit Red Wings 4-2
- Colton Dach gets called into duty after Ryan Donato goes down. It might keep him in Chicago longer and away from being sent down
- The Blackhawks Morning Show sees the wisdom in the numbers–and what it could mean later on
- Blackhawks Coach Speak looks at how to deal with the inevitable bad luck of a game and how to work through it
- Haven’t subscribed yet? Go here to save $10 off the regular $39.99 and get signed up for what breaks to jut $2.50/month. Monthly works, too – $4.49/month.
Hockey Now Network
Boston Hockey Now: Brad Marchand looks at Boston Bruins rookie center Matt Poitras and sees an awful lot of similarities between him and a pretty talented forward with its division rival in Toronto.
Carolina Hockey Now: Derek Stepan decides to call it a career after spending the last two seasons with the Carolina Hurricanes and playing in over 1000 games.
Colorado Hockey Now: Maybe it takes a change of scenery, eh? New Colorado Avalanche forward Jonathan Drouin has been doing everything right so far. (+)
Detroit Hockey Now: Keep a close eye on the Detroit Red Wings. They’ve taken the hard way through a rebuild, but finally seem to be coming out of it. Here’s five reasons why they’re finally-possibly-a playoff team (+)
Montreal Hockey Now: Montreal Canadiens prospect Logan Mailloux has been assigned to the Laval Rocket, giving him some more time to refine his game.