The calendar turns over and so does the hope. It’s only the third of September and now it’s time to focus in on the future of the Chicago Blackhawks.
Chicago Hockey Now will be keeping close tabs on not only the big club, but the Rockford IceHogs and the prospects who make up the pipeline. Be it overseas or on North American ice, the updates will be frequent and sharp as the Blackhawks enter a crucial part of the rebuild.
Connor Bedard will be on the Blackhawks–so too might be Kevin Korchinski this season. While the team will certainly have its fair share of issues as they go through the season, tracing the progress of the prospects not only helps get through the lulls of a rebuilding season–it also provides hope for the future.
The beginning of September–with the hope of a new season dawning–is likely one of the most exciting parts of the season. What could be–may lead to dancing not only in September, but in the years to come.
CHN Top 10
- Fresh paint on the United Center ice is symbolic on so many levels
- Kevin Korchinski should absolutely be in Chicago this season
- A prospects projection preview for the season on Korchinski
- The Blackhawks will be on national television 13 times this season
- Bedard and Korchinski are in the 2023 NHLPA/Upper Deck Rookie Showcase
- Blackhawks Yea or Nay: Should there be a captain in 2023-24?
- The Big 10 Schedule sees Blackhawks prospects facing off against one another
- Blackhawks Back in the Day: Tormenting the Vancouver Canucks
- Bedard playing in Minnesota for a rookie showcase is getting mixed reviews from many
- Patrick Kane is looking for offers as his recovery goes faster than expected